Romantic proposal with guitarist
Ok, you might think that it is banal, but what could be more romantic then a serenade to your love. New York is full of music, we love big Central park concerts and Christmas a cappella songs, so why not to add some music to your romantic proposal. Here how it works: you take your girlfriend on a romantic walk and “accidentally” you meet a musician who for some reason is playing your favorite song, you stop, listen to the song, recollect your happy memories associated with that song and then you propose) Its really cute and romantic. So, here is our top 10 love song to play on your proposal:
- “Stand by me” by Ben E King.
- “I love you baby” by Frankie Valli,
- “Wilfdire” by John Mayers,
- “ I swear” by All4one,
- “Just the way you are” by Bruno Mars,
- “ Because you love me” by Celine Dion,
- “Marry me” by Train,
- “Im yours” by Jason Mraz,
- “Love is all around” by Wet Wet Wet,
- “Marry me” by Jason Derulo.
Adding a song to your proposal gives it a romantic touch and memory that will stays with you forever.