Sweet proposal by the bridge
The dumbo area in Brooklyn is one of the most picturesque locations in New York. Only from here you can have a full Manhattan skyline and the world-famous Brooklyn Bridge in one shot. No wonder, this area attracts tons of tourists every year and it is genuinely hard to find a quiet spot for a marriage proposal. That is why this little spot becomes our favorite hidden location in Brooklyn.
Things to keep in mind, when you proposing in Dumbo, Brooklyn
- Location – there are lots of breath-taking spots in this area, but usually it is very congested with the tourists and unless you want to propose under the crowd clapping you need to find a quiet spot.
- Time of the day. The best time for a marriage proposal in Dumbo, Brooklyn is early morning or the sunset and the after-sunset time. During the day the sun is very harsh and it brings hard lines on the pictures.
- Train. Some spots are very close to the bridges and you can hear the train running. It is not a big problem, but if you planning to have music or you prepared the whole speech it might ruin the moment.
- Dumbo means ” Down under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass’ and not slang for a dummy.
- Permit. If you planning to have an amplify music or have really enormous decorations you will need to get a permit from the park for it. It is $400 and you need to apply 30 days before the proposal day.
- It is a very safe and trendy neighborhood with lots of chic restaurants and hotels.
For this marriage proposal, we used our “Brooklyn Bridge View Proposal” Package. Which included a flower heart, marry me sign and pictures of the couple.
Our head photographer Vlad Leto was working his magic and took a couple for a photo walk around the area. If you planning to propose and don’t know where to start, contact us now 347 926 9458 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our experienced team will help you to create the unforgettable marriage proposal experience.