Times Square Billboard proposal
Times Square Billboard proposal is one of the most shocking ways to surprise your partner with a big question. No one ever expects to see himself on a big screen in the middle of the world-famous square. Here are all you need to know in order to propose on a billboard:
1. Billboards are always changing and if one screen was in use a week ago it might not be existing on the next. So always double-check which screen is available for your date.
2. You need to book the screen at least 2 weeks before the desired date. So all the pictures, text, and payment needs to be sent in advance.
3. Billboards are non-refundable and once booked cant change the day and time.
4. Most of the screens offer 3-4 picture slots. It needs to be clear, bright images in high resolution
5. When you book a billboard for a specific time you need to be sure you will be there at that time. If you missed it, you missed it.
You absolutely need to hire a proposal photographer for your Times Square Billboard proposal. Not only the proposal pictures with the billboard will be breathtaking, but also after that, you can walk around Times Square and take more pictures. And Times Square at night is something special. The best photo opportunities will be by the Hard Rock Cafe, One Times Square Plaza, the intersection between W45 and 7 av and Broadway, and Father Duffy Square.
The best place to go to celebrate your brand-new engagement will be The Hard Rock Cafe, R lounge at the Renaissance Hotel, The Knickerbocker hotel rooftop, and Refinery Rooftop.
We hope that this information will be useful to you and if you are planning to propose on the big screen, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org and our experienced team will help you to create the most unforgettable marriage proposal experience.