Picnics in the city
Summer time is the perfect season for the picnic proposals. We love making surprises and here are our 5 top picnic places in New York.
1) Governors Island. Yes!! Its green, beautiful, has lots of grass for the picnic and the view is amazing. Perfect for the city getaway weekend. After the picnic you can walk around the island or take a bike tour.
2) East river state park. This park has the most beautiful Manhattan skyline view. Aside from the barbecue platform and children’s playground, it’s a mostly wide-open lawn dotted with picnic tables, which makes it perfect for the picnics. After the picnic you can take a water taxi and ride to the city.
3) Gantry Park in long Island city. It is pretty new and not that crowded. The Manhattan skyline view makes it perfect for the romantic picnics. The park is known for its jazz nights and Pepsi- Cola sign. The park is beautiful at night when the lights are on.
4) Brooklyn Bridge Park. Beautifully designed park, which has a wonderful Manhattan and Brooklyn Bridge view. The park is perfect for the day time picnics and date nights. During the summer you can watch a movie on the lawn or enjoy the dance class. The park is famous for the Janes Carousel, Grimaldi’s Pizza and st. Anna’s Warehouse. This park is perfectly fits for the romantic proposals and surprise engagements.
5) Prospect Park. This park is huge and has different landscapes. You can choose the meadow lawn or the lake view area for the picnic. The park is famous for its wild forest, Prospect park zoo, horse ride tours and boathouse. It is not crowded and you can easily find a romantic place for your engagement.
When you thinking to make a picnic proposal, make sure you add photographer or video to it.