Sunset marriage proposal on a private rooftop in New York
Summer is officially here in New York and we are very excited to offer more private rooftops for our clients. If you are looking for a great view, privacy and stunning photo opportunities, the private rooftop in New York would be a perfect choice. So here is everything you need to know before the booking:
- All the available rooftops are listed on our website, so before calling please take a look and decide which rooftop you liked the most.
- Next, provide the exact day and time. This is important as all the rentals are for one hour only ( except the PH rentals) so we need to check the availability.
- When inquiring about the space don’t forget to mention the number of people you plan to have. Most rooftops allow 3-5 extra people, others can do 20.
- Please mentioned if you already booked your own photographer, if you did, he will need to provide the insurance liability for the event.
- Most of the rooftops are open spaces and have no cover in case of rain.
- If you planning to propose at the luxury penthouse, be aware that the prices are changing depending on the day of the week and the season, so always inquire first. Ph has a strict no party policy and the overnight stay is for the 2 ppl only.
- Once we check the day and time of the rooftop you will be redirected back to the website, where you can make a purchase by PayPal or credit card.
- After that, we send you the address and all the instructions.
- On the proposal day, arrive on time. If you come 30 minutes later we will still have to leave on time as the venue has another event after us. So timing is everything.
- We can reschedule for another day with advance notice ( at least 3 days before the event).
- Rooftops are booking far ahead, so if you planning to propose in December and thinking that you have way too much time you might be wrong and the place might be already taken. So inquire as soon as possible.
Why rooftops are in high demand right now and how far in advance you need to book them?
On June 16th, New York City has officially lifted the Covid-19 resticrtion and announced its reopening. It brings a lot of people back to the city, so if you were planning to propose in Dumbo, Brooklyn on Friday night during the sunset, be aware that half of the city will be there. With this being said, lots of people are looking for private options and rooftops are the first choice. So again, being in high demand the proposal slots are going fast and venues booking far ahead ( We already booking December proposals).
From experience, the most important part is to book your venue and once you know you have it, start planing around it. So if you were planning to propose this summer/ winter season and don’t know where to start, contact us now at email@example.com and our experienced team will help you to create the most unforgettable marriage proposal experience.